Coffee, like many other products, comes in many brands. If you have employees that like coffee, chances are, they prefer different brands. Of course, most coffee drinkers will drink any brand handed to them if it’s free, but that’s another question. I’m talking strictly preferences here.
You can take a poll of the office and find out which brands are the most popular. In general, there are several coffee brands that are loved the world over.
Here are 5 coffee brands that are very popular no matter where you live or where you work. Your employees are bound to enjoy one of these brands. They are popular, premium, and affordable.
- Maxwell House – Maxwell House is a premium coffee brand used in many households across America. If you’ve been around for a while, then you likely connect Maxwell House coffee with the slogan “good to the last drop.” One legend has then President Teddy Roosevelt visiting the famous Nashville hotel by the name of Maxwell House, where the original brew was introduced, and commented that it “good to the last drop,” giving Maxwell House its own famous slogan. True or not, most coffee drinkers would agree that Maxwell House is good all the way down to the end of the cup.
- Starbucks Coffee – Starbucks needs no introduction. This retail coffee and pastry chain has offered its signature coffee brand for consumption outside of its stores. In fact, you can drink it in your office all day long.
- Folgers – Folgers is one of the most popular coffee brands in the world. It’s also one of the oldest brands, getting its start in San Francisco in 1850. One of the reasons for the success of Folger is its strong history of family values. Started by a Folger, America’s favorite coffee company was acquired by Procter & Gamble in 1963. Under P&G, Folgers became the most consumed coffee brand in America.
- Green Mountain Coffee – Green Mountain Coffee beans are some of the most popular high quality beans in the world. In fact, Green Mountain is so good you can buy the beans and grind them yourself. The Green Mountain coffee beans are so as good as they are because of the way Green Mountain grows and produces them. If you are looking for a premium quality coffee, this is it.
- Keurig – If you shop at WalMart, there’s a good chance you’ve heard of Keurig. You may even own a Keurig coffee maker. And you might perhaps drink Keurig coffee. Known for its single-cup brewers, Keurig not only produces high quality premium coffee, it’s also affordable.
So there you have it. Five premium coffee brands that all Americans love. Don’t you think they’d love it just as well in your office?